- 11:00am PST (19:00 UTC)
- Mozilla <table> conference room
- 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- join irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
- PRD Status Update
- Taking stock: what work is already in progress?
- Reviewing open action items from PRD Clarification Meetings
- Extension uplift: nominations for evaluation
- Structure of these meetings
- Line Item Template
- Any other business
PRD Status Update
- PRD break out meetings completed, notes are on the discussion pages
- merging these back into the Firefox 3 PRD, please comment on the structure of that document if you haven't already
- figuring out how to track requirements on a regular basis
- mconnor, schrep, basil and others drafting a schedule of milestone target dates
Taking stock: what work is already in progress?
- History on Places (Dietrich)
- that's it...
Reviewing open action items from PRD meetings
- Initial assignments have been made, updated list is here.
Extension uplift: nominations for evaluation
Basic idea is that the Product team, UE team can investigate nominations further to evaluate for possible inclusion in Firefox.
- Console² (Myk's nomination)
- Site Specific Prefs (Myk's extension)
- Investigate download manager extensions (Brendan)
- Print Hint (another Myk nomination)
- TableTools (not this specific implementation, which is cumbersome to use, but some mechanism for letting users do a couple of common high-value operations on tables, in particular sorting them)
- any others?
Structure of these meetings
- Based on the Fx2 meetings, what's useful for this time?
- Understanding basic progress that's being made -- what's landed, major doc updates, etc. No more than 3 line items per person or it's getting a bit too detailed.
- What information do you need on a weekly basis to make you more effective?
- Schedule updates
Line item template
- Discussion will be moved to dev.planning for template review
Any other business
- MCONNOR will follow up with Asaf Romano re: meeting times and so forth.