- 11:00am PST (19:00 UTC)
- Mozilla <table> conference room
- 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- join irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
PRD Status Update
- PRD Spreadsheet has been fully updated and is now available here.
- Still working out a method to track requirements progress.
- What's the status of the schedule of milestone target dates?
Open actions for PRD progress
- List is here.
- No significant progress yet
Firefox 3 development progress
Work in progress
- Still on track for turning on the bookmarks stuff for alpha3.
- UI and Performance parity being worked on - currently some performance regressions.
- L10N impact needs to be evaluated - Axel proposes a meeting between Places team and he/Mic to sort out the issues. Meetings required for Places and Search impact specifically, not sure about other feature categories at this point.
- History on Places
- Any new work underway?
- Myk is working on site spec prefs - might not be on the PRD, but still underway. Myk is looking for feedback on that.
- Nothing else at this time.
- Beltzner to send out lineitem templates to dev.planning so we can start getting those filled in and used, hopefully clarifying "quality" and "L10N" issues in the process.
- Feedback on the template is welcome.
Extension uplift: nominations for evaluation
Basic idea is that the Product team, UE team can investigate nominations further to evaluate for possible inclusion in Firefox.
From last week
- Console² (Myk's nomination)
- Site Specific Prefs (Myk's extension)
- Investigate download manager extensions (Brendan)
- Print Hint (another Myk nomination)
- TableTools (not this specific implementation, which is cumbersome to use, but some mechanism for letting users do a couple of common high-value operations on tables, in particular sorting them)
Any new extensions to consider?
- Searchbar Autosizer - Nominated by johnath both for the autosizing search bar, and for the preference to clear bar after search.
Any other business?
- Prelim schedule should be posted soonish.
- Mconnor will make sure each line item has an owner before he leaves for Europe on Thursday.