- 11:00am PST (19:00 UTC)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- join irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
- Action items
- Gecko 1.9 Roundtable
- Firefox 3
- Any other business
Gecko 1.9 Alpha 3 Status
- Units rewrite (landed) - Places for bookmarks/history (places team) - Border rewrite (vlad) - DOM Parser doing HTML (rsayer) - Offline apps stuff (campd)
- XS XHR (maybe - jonas) - New TextFrame (maybe - roc) - Site-specific prefs (maybe - myk)
Gecko 1.9 Roundtable
- Triage report
- List of CSS 2.1/CSS 3 specific features that we might want to consider for 1.9
- 1.9 Blockers
- 1.9+ All 141 (+9)
- 1.9+ Content/JS 38 (+10)
- 1.9+ GFX/Widget 52 (+0)
- 1.9+ Layout 35 (-1)
- 1.9+ Platform 11 (+0)
- 1.9 Noms
- 1.9? All 232 (-2)
- 1.9? Content/JS 46 (-14)
- 1.9? GFX/Widget 49 (+6)
- 1.9? Layout 89 (+4)
- 1.9? Platform 6 (+0)
- content, layout, and xpcshell tests running continuously on Fx tinderbox page
- needs some work on Tinderbox, it's getting unwieldly
- future work to create a separate page with test status per build
- chrome tests go live today
- performance tests
- what's the policy for performance regressions?
- tests are noisy, so we can't set a low threshold (like 1%) without doing averaging over multiple runs
- tinderbox should show trends, as well as % change from some value (last week's average)
- noone available to work on this stuff -- can someone in the community help?
- Yesterday's Fx3 meeting notes are here.
- Milestones schedule is in progress, should be available soon.
- Places is on track for A3
- Feature Plan Template is being discussed on dev.planning, please check it out and send feedback on that thread.
- A new PRD Spreadsheet has been created and a second pass at priority has been done by mconnor, vlad, schrep, beltzner, basil - relative weighting of P2 items has been added as a new column so there are "high/mid/low P2s" without having to create more priority levels. Line items will be copied to PRD wiki page by the end of the week (sooner if possible).