- 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern
- Mozilla <table> conference room
- 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
PRD Status Update
- We have started to implement the change management process for the PRD
- Outstanding Requests to review: Bug 378485
- PRD has not been modified in the last 3 weeks - detailed feature list is available at http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p4kVYBRbEKKiemLr9CI-tZw.
- PRD is now being wiki-fied by Dria, which you can see here: Firefox3/Product_Requirements_Document
- Note there is an "Unowned Features" tabs/sheet that we can use help with.
- Draft Change Request process complete and being used. (Note: wikified version of the PRD is only a single sheet -- unowned features have a greyed-out "Assignee" box.)
- Beltzner to quickly review Feature Plan Template for additional feedback before he does modifications.
Open actions for PRD progress
- Working list is here.
- Potentially enabling HTTP Pipelining
- Inform the decision:
Firefox 3 development progress
Work in progress
- Places Bookmarks
- 14 open blockers (bug 370099), making progress on the list.
- More people are dogfooding the Places-Bookmarks builds, and reporting/commenting/fixing bugs, which is helping.
- Plan to land password manager next week - (bug 374723)
- Proposed Schedule
- Work out detailed Alpha 4 schedule [Mconnor/Preed] - COMPLETE: Alpha 4 scheduled for week of April 30th, Code freeze is after Gecko team meeting on May 2nd.
- Action Item: Damon to add platform items to Alpha 4/5/6 Schedule
- Other business?