Firefox 3/Gecko 1.9 Meeting Details
- Tuesdays - Firefox 3 - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S - Central Area
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
Firefox 3: issues for next milestone & final ship
- 41 P2 blockers, no P1s, lots already patched or in progress.
- | Final FF3 Blocker List
Platform: issues for next milestone & final ship
- Backing out XHR.
- Awaiting Beta5 status from Build and Dev. QA is standing by.
- Feature testing update
- Places: started on bookmark tests. Investigated mochitest for bug 405924. Bug triage. Verifying some deep API level bugs. [ctalbert, tracy, abillings]
- Protocol Handling: Worked on bug triage. Investigated a mochitest for bug 420401 [ctalbert]
- Plugin blocklisting: Ran tests against blocklisted addons for IDM and FDM. [stephend, tchung]. Related blocklist bugs verified bug 420356, bug 408445.
- Awesome bar and related testing: Verified 9 bugs, and wrote 11 litmus test cases [stephend]
- Offline Browsing: [marcia]
- Correspondence with dcamp regarding Offline expected behavior. Scripted out a set of test cases based on his email, including some boundary test cases. What is still missing is a way to test real world sites that offer offline content. Bug filed: bug 424180
- Vista SP1 [marcia]
- Installed Vista SP1 on several machines and ran the Litmus Vista smoketest. Filed one bug that was quickly addressed by rstrong (Default program name missing from default program after update)
- EV Testing [marcia]
- Sent email to robcee to find out if he could help us set up an EV server now that Redhat certificate server stuff has been open sourced.
- Additional testing of EV following crash regression. Filed bug: bug 424263
- Crash testing update
- Leak testing update
- As Side effect of the Leak Project , found assertions and Problems in Firefox 3 with Extensions installed, see the list of Bugs i filed
- Tracked down a crash for asa bug 424158 Google Pack Crash Firefox 3 Beta 4 on the Google Pack Site @0x26dd378
- Run into a Topcrash on Mac and found a way to reproduce this bug 423669 AntiVir Current Virus Definition Extension Crash Firefox Debug Build
- Great teamwork with Extension Dev/Mozilla Devs in bug 423843
- Found during the leak testing a regression in AMO after the migration to php5 bug 424339 Error 261 when trying to download latest approved Addons
- Accessibility Testing Updates (marcoz)
- The last week was full of regressions that crept in while I was away at the CSUN conference. Bugs include:
- Also, some bugs were fixed/checked in that were not regressions:
- Note that these just show my bugs, others were reported/fixed as well, reported by others and helped by me, like bug 423603.
- Bug Verifications: Remaining P1/P2's
- Beta 5 Testday this friday. Please join us on #testday to assist with questions and test ideas.
automating unittests for win32 pgo builds https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=420073