Firefox 3/Gecko 1.9 Meeting Details
- Tuesdays - Firefox 3 - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S - Central Area
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
Firefox 3: issues for next milestone & final ship
- Blockers: 98 (10 P1, 88 P2)
- 54 added (13 P1, 41 P2)
- 53 fixed (18 P1, 35 P2)
- +1 change (-5 P1, +6 P2)
- (now counting all blocking-firefox3 components including theme, AMO, etc)
- Decide how/if we can ship a default blocklist with Firefox 3
- Some discussion in bug 420356
- Can we get something in place to try for b5?
- 0 P1s, 35 P2s (down from about 50 total P1/P2s last week)
Platform: issues for next milestone & final ship
- Microformats - I REALLY need some review love. Any help is appreciated.
Above is done.
- P1s: 22, 15 have patches, 8 closed in the last 7 days (by platform team).
- P2s: 123, 28 closed in the last 7 days.
Issues that need attention:
bug 420886 : Crash when reloading page with RealPlayer plugin that has modal child window - No response from Mats here. JST expressed serious concern as this is a difficult issue.
bug 402983 : Security checks that should be symmetric are now asymmetric - Haven't seen progress on this for a while. Dveditz?
- Beta 5 Testplan ready
- Areas Covered:
- Focused Tests
- Update snippets from Alpha X, Beta X -> Beta 5
- Memory Leak Testing (handled by Tomcat on debug builds)
- P1 L10N spotchecks
- Bug verifications
- Beta 5 Testday
- Areas Covered:
- Bugs needing verifications
- Tracking the topcrashes Page. Coordinated by ss, choffman, dbaron.
- Are we tracking nightly crash data?
- No current plans for Testday this week. Next week's testday will be on beta 5.