General Firefox 22.214.171.124 Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
126.96.36.199 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Bug Reproduction
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Code freeze: June 6
- Builds start: June 9
- QA starts: June 12
- Smoketests: June 12 - 3 people
- BFTs and Bug Verification: June 13 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: June 16 - 3 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: June 18 - 3 people
- Release to beta channel: June 18
- Update Build IDs on QA/Talkback/Build IDs: June 18
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: June 25 - 3 people
- Final Release: June 25
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 188.8.131.52 Build 2|
|Firefox 184.108.40.206 Build 3|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.8.1.x branch, replace the fixed220.127.116.11 keyword with verified18.104.22.168
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 22.214.171.124
- Verified Bugs for 126.96.36.199
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 188.8.131.52
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify
Bug List Here