General Firefox 126.96.36.199 Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
188.8.131.52 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Waiting for Builds
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Code freeze: July 1
- Builds start: July 2
- QA starts: July 3
- Smoketests: July 3 - 3 people
- BFTs and Bug Verification: July 3-7 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: July 7 - 3 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: July 8 - 3 people
- Release to beta channel: July 8
- Update Build IDs on QA/Talkback/Build IDs: July 14
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: July 15 - 3 people
- Final Release: July 15
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 184.108.40.206 Build 1|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.8.1.x branch, replace the fixed220.127.116.11 keyword with verified18.104.22.168
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 22.214.171.124
- Verified Bugs for 126.96.36.199
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 188.8.131.52
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify