Community Testing and Litmus: What's Working, What Isn't
Litmus has been Mozilla's face to the testing community for over a year now. Over that time, we have learned a lot about the amount and kind of community testing support we can expect. It's time we revisited our assumptions and update the tool to meet our changing needs.
- Some stats about testday participation
- Discussion of trends: is more better?
- How has manual test run execution changed over the past year, specifically WRT increased community interaction?
- How can Litmus change to adapt to this?
- test run interface
- new index page -> what aggregate stats do we want?
- new reports?
Please add your name here if you're likely to attend this session, this will help prioritize sessions and minimize conflicts