Flatfish Bug Reporting Guidelines
One of the first things we're doing is to figure out what works and what doesn't work, and get all of that information logged in the bug tracking system, Bugzilla. While some of the Mozilla team in Taipei have got Firefox OS up and running on the tablets, it's still very much a phone OS dropped on a tablet so there will be lots of bugs.
- See if the issue has already been reported. (List of all open tablet-specific bugs. List of all tablet-specific bugs ever reported, open and closed)
- If it's not reported, file a new bug.
When filing a bug, please:
- Be as descriptive as possible.
- Provide clear steps to reproduce the issue.
- Provide your OS version, Platform version, Build Identifier, and Git commit info. (Can be found by opening the Settings app and going to Device information > More Information.)
- Put [Flatfish] at the start of the bug's title.
- Put [Flatfish] in the bug's whiteboard.
- Follow the Bugzilla Etiquette and Bug Writing Guidelines.
- If appropriate, attach a screen-shot - you can capture these by pressing the Power and "Volume Down" buttons at the same time - you should see a notification of where on your SD card the image was stored.
This will make it easier for us to reproduce and fix the problem.
|Functional area||Categorization method|
|Hardware||Block: https://bugzil.la/flatfish, Whiteboard: [flatfish-hardware]|