Smoketests for tablets
These are simple tests that should be carried out for each new build.
If a Critical test fails, then the build should be marked as badly broken.
- Turn on tablet and complete FTU (Critical)
- Homescreen displays installed apps (Critical)
- Launch each system app (Critical)
- Rocket bar
- Open the Marketplace and install two apps (if both fail, fail test) (Critical)
- Move and delete an app on the homescreen, and ensure they start up as expected. (Critical)
- Browse to http://mozilla.org/ using rocket bar (Critical)
If a single Minor test fails, the build should be marked as slightly broken.
If multiple Minor tests fail, the build should be marked as broken.
- Change orientation in browser (Minor)
- Take a photo (Minor)
- Play a MP3 in the Music app. (Minor)