MoFo Monthly Calls 2020
These calls, open to all Mozilla staff, are focused on the Foundation's efforts to fuel a movement for internet health.
The purpose of these calls is to build awareness for and draw inspiration from work happening across the Foundation and the movement for a healthy internet. Via lightning updates from Mozilla Foundation Fellows and staff, we aim to link internet health issues to our daily lives.
These calls will be streamed and archived on Air Mozilla and offered in Zoom (Meeting ID: 425 237 629); and starting in October 2020 we'll go off our traditional Agenda routine and instead engage through the call in the mozilla-foundation Slack channel.
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- Zoom Meeting ID: 425 237 629
- Questions for each call can be submitted via an anonymous Form (see calendar invite for the form link) or in the #mozilla-foundation Slack channel
- Presenters will be notified separately on how to join, and will be asked to join an A/V check directly before the call
All calls are held at 9am PDT/ 12pm EDT/ 5pm CET/ 16:00 UTC)
- January 23
- (February skipped due to All Hands in Berlin)
- March 25
- April 22
- May 27
- (June skipped due to Virtual All Hands)
- July 22
- August 19
- September 23
- October 28
- November 25
- EOY Town Hall: December 16