⚡ Warning: The content of this page is obsolete and kept for archiving purposes of past processes.
Creating Meeting Notes
- (First time) Copy a new weekly agenda from the template into THIS ETHERPAD
- Hold the meeting, get everyone's notes dynamically througout
- Come back to this page and generate a wiki page for the meeting from the 'create a meeting' below
- Paste the etherpad notes into that page, and save
- Copy a new, clean template into the etherpad for the next meeting, leaving the actions from today to be Previous Actions on the next meeting
<createbox> align=left buttonlabel=New Tuesday Meeting type=create default=2023-11-28 prefix=FxOS/Cross_Functional/Meetings/ preload=FxOS/Cross_Functional/Meetings/Template </createbox>
Remember: You'll still need to link it below!