|Feature||Target||Lead engineer||QA Lead||Status|
|GCLI||Firefox 16||Joe Walker||Mihaela Velimiroviciu||Landed|
As part of developer tools, GCLI will enable developers to access a wide range of development and diagnosis tools without a cluttered interface. It will help users enter the correct parameters quickly and without reference to manuals.
A Web Console user should be able to change filters or clear the console entirely with the keyboard.
Someone who wants to compare the styles of a set of page elements should be able to run a command to select some elements and then another command to open the Style Inspector, all without reaching for the mouse.
- The test cases for this feature can be viewed here. (tests are still under development, will be updated)
- Automated tests: here
- Implementation bugs
- bug 768998 (GCLICMD) [meta] bug for all GCLI command creation
|709460||GCLI needs a screenshot command||P2||RESOLVED|
|783971||[gcli] GCLI popup not appearing at its correct position||--||RESOLVED|
2 Total; 0 Open (0%); 2 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
Sign off Criteria
- All the test cases were executed.
- All the major bugs have been fixed.
- Pre-beta sign off - 2012-08-24
- Firefox 16 beta 1 signed-off - 2012-08-29