- Finished refactoring browser UI with two toolbar design from UX
- Starting work on storing browser history
- Gave a talk about B2G at Cambridge Geek night, got a fantastic response and lots of great questions from the audience. People really get the idea behind the project and are impressed with the progress so far.
- Still waiting on datazilla for performance metrics support. Once we have this, I can push out a patch for supporting perf tests, and our CI can automatically submit perf data.
- Working on getting touch events into marionette. Not as easy has we had thought.
- Bug fixing (iframe/nav)
- Finally finished pinch-to-zoom gestures for the gallery. Just found a panning bug to fix :-(.
- Worked with dougt to ensure that the media storage API will have SD card support
- I'm trying to catch up with the architectural changes that have been going on while I wasn't paying attention.
- I'll probably go back to working on homescreen stuff once Vivien completes his refactoring. But I'm available for other assignments.
- UI Library work
- Service/app communication poc
- Attention screen for the dialer (receiving a call without switching to the dialer app) (WIP)
- fzzzy (donovan)
- Andrew sent me some tcpsocket tests, both passing and failing
- Finally fixed the failing test which had to do with connecting to a socket which is not listening
- lightsofapollo (James Lal)
Working on JS client for marionette. discussions around test-agent. Picking up calender app next week.
- asuth (Andrew Sutherland) as of 5/1
- Have non-persistent message retrieval working in a console.log type of way for an explicitly chosen folder. A bunch of the logic for persistence is there, but I'm holding off on that until initial UI hookup.
- Libraries are now at https://github.com/asutherland/gaia-email-libs-and-more and being built into a stand-alone JS file for use in the UI; hookup is happening now, there may still be some glithces
- Next step is the aforementioned UI hookup and filling out the account and folder lists.
- UX (Josh, Patryk, Casey, Larissa)
Patryk: Finished Latest Drafts of: Music, Videos and Dialer (coming EOD) specs Larissa: Browser Start Page & Tabs and first draft of Settings Casey: New Mail and SMS drafts posted, working with tim on kb, App to App communication tracking Gaia/System/Activities
- Test and researches for responsive ui
- Finish first draft of Responsive UI
- QA (John, Geo)
- Product (Chris Lee)
Platform/2012-Q2-Goals#WebAPI Please review what we are building Look at the specs, comments always welcome (well, usually)