- Phase 1: Focus is primarily on the validation of the new architecture and delivering the metrics that Engineering needs for this.
- Phase 2: Focus is on 1) Metrics for Product Management needs and 2) 3rd Party App Developer needs
- Leverage the existing Desktop capabilities to send metrics to the telemetry servers.
- Plan is to expose a DOM API for this
- API will be C++ so that it can be leveraged both from ServiceWorkers and Content
- Leverage the existing histograms capabilities in gecko.
- Leverage the existing devtools capabilities in gaia and gecko
- Design Options Considered: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IDBRiftj_PTRE-Yu5o4EYxYMRlgN3bGutGlbCu5TgLk/edit
Phase 1 Requirements for Architecture Validations
- App Startup time
- Memory usage (exposing about:memory informations to app content, maybe under a permission)
- Reflows count / time
- Event Loop Lag
- Async animation failures
- Security warnings
- Contract methods above the defined threshold
- Navigation Map
- Panel usage count / time spent
- Coming Soon...
- Tamara Hills [:thills] <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Russ Nicoletti [:russn] <email@example.com>
- Daily Standup at 12:00 EST / 09:00 PDT
- thills vidyo room.
- IRC: #gaia-telemetry #gaia
Standup Notes: