For the latest UX specifications, please visit https://mozilla.box.com/system
- TF req: User can quickly adjust connectivity settings to enable/disable mobile data usage.
- Mobile data on/off
- TF req: A additional component of the utility tray that enables the user to monitor pre-paid credit and usage.
- User can monitor remaining credit
- User can top up with a purchased code
- User can set reset for consumption limits manually or on a scheduled basis
- Telephony & Messaging
- User can track incoming and outgoing voice minutes
- User can track incoming and outgoing sms and mms messages
- User can adjust warning thresholds for consumption limits
- User can track data consumption totals (eg: Android's Settings > Data Usage feature)
- User can track data consumption (both total, and per-app)
- User can limit data consumption (both total, and per app)
- User can be warned when close to the limits
- User can be given data consumption options (eg: purchase more minutes via link to carrier site, etc)
- TF req: Ability for user to purchase additional credit in several ways
- TF req: Ability for user to gift credits to another account
In application controls
Service usage may be further adjusted by in-application settings.
- Wi-fi only toggles
- restrict applications data usage to wifi only