- Stage: Planning
- Release target: ?
- UX: Patryk Adamczyk (IRC: patryk)
- UX: Josh Carpenter (IRC: jcarpenter)
- Eng: ?
- Web apps are a different 'use' of content. What are legal implications?
- What are the use cases where DRM could be deployed?
- What are implications of international?
- What are we supporting for phase 1?
- What are UX implications?
Last updated: Mar 28, 2012 (Patryk Adamczyk)
User-facing component of Content protection scheme (applied to rights managed media).
- Completely transparent to the user, however if the user needs to be notified...
- License notifications when license is region locked or expires, status and possibility decisive prompts will need to be displayed
- Badging on content that is DRM locked (DRM disabled, DRM locked badges)