Grow/Meeting 02 21 13
- Meeting time: Thursday, February 21 at 10 AM Pacific (times around the world)
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Room: Get to Da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor and SF0-7E in San Francisco
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Reminder for David to record video in HD
- Note about Vidyo recording being off temporarily
- Please feel free to take notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-02-21-13
- Review and prioritize list of community building functionality ideas/projects (Josh)
- How to translate volunteer work to your CV's and interviews (Michelle)
- v1 guide: https://wiki.mozilla.org/FreeSoftwareOnResumes:Writing
- what would a v2 look like?
- Webdev Badge Pilot update (David)
- Join next Webdev Contribute Group on Monday at 10:30 am pacific to learn more and help with the Webdev badge pilot
- Other recognition possibilities: Dynamic Mapping Project (Dino)
- Get Involved localization update (David and Brian)
- Mozillians.org update (William R)
- Sending a survey next week to find out how the site can be more useful for everyone
- You'll be able to make your profile public soon. We're adding privacy controls to profiles in the next 6 weeks (targeting end of March).
- Volunteer Work Week Integration Guide
- Please email Kate (knaszradi@mozilla) if you would like to be interviewed or involved in the construction of the guide.
Action Items and Notes
- No video of meeting