Grow/Meeting 05 31 12
Note: The video and audio dial-in information has changed from previous meetings.
- Meeting time: Thursday, May 31 at 10 AM Pacific / 17:00 UTC (times around the world)
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Room: Get to da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Please feel free to take notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-05-31-12
- Mozilla Spaces discussion
- How can we have a way to promote upcoming events at Spaces so people can learn about them?
- How can we integrate with Air Mozilla? For instance, should we create a best practice where any event at a Space is broadcast over Air Mozilla?
- Is there a phase 2 planned for the Spaces web site and how would you like to see that expand?
- Is there a way for Spaces users to coordinate with facilities? Example of Janet using the SF space for an event and the A/C was off.
- Overview and learnings from first LEAD session (Leadership Exploration and Development)
- Orientation update
- Localizing the Get Involved page (bug 743746)
- Start with a pilot of pt-BR, es and hr and then roll out further
- Sign up to be a point person for a locale if you're interested
- Allows for conversion by locale as well as conversion by functional area
- Mozilla Food For Thought (MF4T) and Michael Loop's Managing Humans book
- Coordinating events efforts
Action Items and Notes
Notes at https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-05-31-12
- Amie to send out information about new Spaces information when it is on wiki and David and Amie to talk about putting together a call for becoming Steward for specific Mozilla Spaces.
- Mary to discuss LEAD at next session.
- Amie and Stephanie to post more about orientation project and how volunteers can use it as a resource and help develop relevant content.
- Anyone interested in taking part in a localized Get Involved page can contact David. Havi and David to talk about driving a Portuguese localization.
- Anyone with suggestions for content and speakers for Mozilla Food For Thought can contact Dave Berz.