Grow/Meeting 07 26 12
Note: The video and audio dial-in information has changed from previous meetings.
- Meeting time: Thursday, July 26 at 10 AM Pacific / 17:00 UTC (times around the world)
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Room: Get to da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Reminder for David to record video :)
- Please feel free to take notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-07-26-12
- Community Spotlight: ReMo Council
- Brazil community update
- Contributor metrics
- Funnel dashboards for tracking onboarding + activity level dashboards for tracking ongoing contributions?
- Proposal deadline today
- List of proposed sessions for Grow Mozilla track (anything missing? what seems most important?)
- Feedback on new logo: http://cl.ly/image/0g2Q260W0u2l [please email email@example.com with any feedback by the end of the day]
- Creating a MozCamp mobile app? Contact Brian King if interested in helping.
- How to determine the starting strategy for a community ? (Questions brought by Frédéric Bourgeon - FredB)
- Update on localizing the Get Involved page (bug 743746)
- We missed FISL because of some Bedrock l10n bugs and are now aiming for mid-August
Other items if there's time
- Report back: Next steps for video footage from Summit
- Report back: Town halls and giving contributors more of a voice
- Question: How can we help events be more effective at bringing in contributors?
- Question: How do you balance doing something yourself vs. helping someone do something?
- Question: How do people deal with negative feedback and stop energy?
- Feel free to add more questions or other agenda items...