Grow/Meeting 08 09 12
Note: The video and audio dial-in information has changed from previous meetings.
- Meeting time: Thursday, August 9 at 10 AM Pacific / 17:00 UTC (times around the world)
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Room: Get to da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Reminder for David to record video :)
- Please feel free to take notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-08-09-12
- Community Spotlight: Mozilla Bolivia
- Request for comments on the state of discussion forums at Mozilla
- Brazil community update
- Tales from setting up a new local Mozilla community site for Mozilla Toronto (Regnard)
- Materials to use at events get people to get involved (Leo)
- Building on what Pierros put together at last year's Mozilla Festival?
- Update on localizing the Get Involved page (bug 743746)
- We missed FISL because of some Bedrock l10n bugs and are now aiming for mid-August
Other items if there's time
- Report back: Next steps for video footage from Summit
- Report back: Town halls and giving contributors more of a voice
- Question: How can we help events be more effective at bringing in contributors?
- Question: How do you balance doing something yourself vs. helping someone do something?
- Question: How do people deal with negative feedback and stop energy?
- Feel free to add more questions or other agenda items...