HTML5 Demo - Team Tom
- Name of the game: HTML5 Demo
- Hosted location
- Tutorial available here
- Team name: Team Tom (Tom Speller)
- Further notes: the demo seems to perform much better in Firefox than in Chrome/Chromium, although the final stage currently crashes regardless (Safari is not currently supported).
My game is more a set of experiments that I constructed (using video tags, canvas and WebGL via GLGE) into a very simple game. It's intended to show some of the features I found particularly interesting in my learning process. No instructions are really necessary as long as the game loads properly.
Main features(by level)
- Level 1: Character is playable with arrow keys. Only the yellow flower can be captured. You can move the "H" and the "5" of HTML5 anywhere in the page (hint: useful tool to grab that yellow flower!).
- Level 2 // The movie can be manipulated by clicking the mouse in the gray canvas area and pressing the spacebar to switch video blocks.
- Level 3 (Uses WebGL)
- Level 4 (Uses WebGL)