Last Week's Actions
- roadmap needed
- post-mortem on security bug, plus script
Ben needs to get to these above
- Start the front end code necessary to remember last chosen email per site.
Shane is working on this
- Find JS performance information related to arrays & math operations.
DONE - Shane sent email
- API-breaking changes: we should get that in the release process. Havi?
- bcrypt change --> Yvan.
- Lloyd wrote up first draft of primary support. will send to mailing list.
- Austin meeting with Christian to talk about field guide.
- Platform update (ddahl):
Security & Privacy
- third-party review of BrowserID, two components: review of the whole + separate review of crypto components. Proceed in Q1 assuming everything is ready to go. Follow-up with a conversation. Yvan will schedule.
- new quarterly goal is to maintain security review. Going to be a quarterly update of review.
- Yvan to produce CEF logging library for node.js
- need to invite Jeff and Pete
- The 10/06/2011 Train made it successfully through Beta this week
- Many issues were filed against the new UI, as expected.
- The first BrowserID Test Day was a great success!
- A number of new issues were found against the 10/13/2011 train that was pushed to Beta last week.
- Response was very positive for BrowserID, especially with the new/updated UI.
- More week this week on the 10/13/2011 Train in Beta
- QA to get some help from Lloyd on the BrowserID install issues on our ID2 VM.
- Stormy now joining the meeting.
- Brainstorming session on branding.
Metrics Identity Dashboard. On Track for Friday - 10/21 Show-n-Tell
- Bryan will crank through issues.