Last Week's Actions
- roadmap needed
- post-mortem on security bug, plus script
- Android 2.2, 2.3 support
- Lots of smoothing out rough edges
- Error values for all network calls, working on a better abstraction/generalizing.
- In review on bug 665057 "Design and implement crypto API for Mozilla ID", should have a patch for ID team to play with very soon -ddahl
- bug 440046 is very close to r+ (window.crypto.getRandomValues) -ddahl
- bug 673432 "Implement window.crypto.getRandomValues for e10s/mobile" is in smaug's review queue, already has f+ from mfinkle -ddahl
- sasl-browserid - unit tests under continuous integration
- platform team security review today
- Mozillians - second round of UX testing
- Affiliates - code review, unit tests busted
Security & Privacy
- third-party review meeting coming.
- good shape on client security for the add-on.
- privacy-wise, much progress, some tidbits waiting on Ben.
- hardware is ordered
- dev environment (w/o server split) is going, deployed with puppet
- rpm build working
- integrating node modules "cluster" and "mysql-pool"
- production tracking bug: 
- The 10/13/2011 Train made it successfully through Beta last week
- QA is now working on our tenth train:
- Bug 696415 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.10.20 to production
- QA to get some help from Lloyd on the BrowserID install issues on our ID2 VM.
- hole for tech document --> need tech writer.
- decentralization a problem.
- need a branding decision soon.
- aiming to finish dashboard by Wednesday
- Lloyd will create a top-RPs list soon.
- in mt. view for apps work week
- working with AMO on login page Desktop / Mobile
- cleared 4 star issues
- need to get back to shane on several questions