Last Week's Actions
- Q1 goals
- check today for last call
- Mobile flow problem
- Crystal is doing a mobile flow audit
- primaries expected to ship on Wednesday
- bug 665057 "Identity internal API": DSA keypair generation is working now. Began tinkering with a native navigator.id object in order to figure out all of the additional internal APIs and tests we will need to support the current in-production BrowserID flow.
- After some discussion and review by bsmith, it will be necessary to re-factor the current implementation so all XPCOM interfaces are removed from PSM (security/manager/ssl) and added to services/ or dom/
- L10n progress page and proposed release cycle.
- Fix loads of primary bugs
- Prepare 2 screens for A/B testing of sign up flow.
Security & Privacy
- 2-datacenter expected for early March
- Continuing with Train 19: Bug 719243 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2012.01.18 to production
- Primaries in and enabled
- Localization in code but disabled
- Ongoing debug of various load_gen issues
- QA could use some help during this train to debug issues with load_gen
- Dev env qualification of Esperanto [eo] and Italian-Swiss [it-CH] as test localizations
- QA action items
- Test planning for Internationalization/Localization
- Test planning for new UI changes/flows (desktop/mobile)
- QA sanity testing of Prod deployment to PHX colo (delayed till late Feb)
- Client-side Selenium II automation
- Work with Pete to finish up RPM install and configuration of QA environment (ID2)
- Command line tools available for testing/verification of BID items
- brand finalization
- MoWoCo coming up
- good progress for upcoming tests
- smooth out RP path for conversion of legacy to BID accounts
- prep tests with Mary for closing the new account loop
- coming insights on password "best practices"