Last Week's Actions
- primaries shipped!
- Prepared user test flows ready for Mary and Skinny - https://feature385.hacksign.in/ and https://feature1000.hacksign.in/ - blog post about these at http://www.shanetomlinson.com/2012/browserid-complete-user-registration-flow-experiments/
- Registered http://browseridux.org and set up another user test for Skinny
- Add "user cancels authentication with primary" flows.
- Started experimental proof of concept for "login" DOM event.
Security & Privacy
- primaries = privacy win
- CEF logging review due this week
- integrated l10n into rpm build process
- idproxy deployed last week, along with train supporting primaries.
- phx1 networking work continues
- major progress removing old wv-fw01 firewall from phx this weekend
- blocked in stage on GH-1054 (l10n-related)
- converting "new dev" to test CI environment
- Current Train: 20: Stage
- Bug 723755 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2012.02.02 to production
- Supporting l10n with 39 locales plus en_US and db_LB
- Deployment tickets
- Bug 721455 - Deploy localized browserid to stage
- Bug 723775 - Create/Deploy l10n preview env for browserid
- NOTE: l10n support is not fully deployed to Stage
- QA action items
- Test planning for Internationalization/Localization
- Test planning for new UI changes/flows (desktop/mobile)
- QA sanity testing of Prod deployment to PHX colo (delayed till late Feb/early Mar)
- Client-side Selenium II automation
- Work with Pete to finish up RPM install and configuration of QA environment (ID2)
- Usage planning for new Test/CI environment
- Test planning for upcoming BID/Etherpad and BID/Mozilla.com work
- working on web site and branding, in time for MoWoCo
- continuing to study top 100 site behavior
- 15 user tests last week
- most frequent usability problem is not telling people about 8-character password.
- tests on password in popup
- Sign into the browser design now started
- Branding still in flux, trying to lock down name for MWC
- Primaries screencast going out today
- Ben to send Crystal and Mary baseline security requirements for clicked links in email.
- Dan and Ben to consider load-balancing impact of base domain names vs. www.*