Last Week's Actions
- Ben/Lloyd show ddahl JWT
- give anurag feedback on the metrics dashboard (see brainstorm link above)
Identity Dashboard Brainstorm https://metrics.etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm
- schedule a followup with Gilbert
- work week.
- release this week on 3/28.
FF & Platform
- (ddahl) - Made some progress on bug 673432 "Mobile implementation crypto.getRandomValues" - this bug also governs re-adding a crypto object to window on mobile platforms
- (ddahl) - Continue moving the ID platform keygen (nsIIdentityKeyPair) to it's own set of source files in PSM
Security & Privacy
- imminent pull request for CEF logging.
- supporting train-2012.03.14 in stage, moving to prod wednesday (bug 735882)
- l10n-preview work delayed by a week or so (AITC-related work is taking priority)
- Work Week last week
- Ioana Budnar from SoftVision has volunteered to start writing test cases for us
- Testing continues on Train 23: Bug 735882 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2012.03.14 to production
- Emphasis on new UI flows, TOS and Privacy info, primary delegation, new locales, etc.
- Hot Fixes 1, 2, and 3 are out and being verified:
- 1312: Add new locale: Bulgarian (bg)
- 1331: etag of sign_in does not correctly update in all circumstances
- 1324: dbwriter nagios probe returning 400 rather than 200/404
- QA action items
- Test planning for logout everywhere, shared computers, new api
- Coordination of client-side Selenium II automation with Travis-CI for automation
- Work with Pete to finish up RPM install and configuration of qa2 VM
- Usage planning for new Test/CI environment (OPs build-out) and for Travis-CI environment
- Test planning for upcoming projects/products: Proxy IDPs, Persona.org, BID/Etherpad and BID/Mozilla.com
- Services QA team will be splitting time across BID and the April AITC work.
- KPI dashboard defined during work week.
- talking to people about privacy concerns (FB as proxy)
- goals needed
- flag day end of Q2.
- Q2 goals