Last Week's Actions
- [ST] - Fix myfavoritebeer not saving beers!
- everyone/LH JP interested in dev engagement, talk to Christian
- [MOVE TO SEP 20th] LH to blog about bug bounty
- [ON ICE] DM to work w/ JF, CB, and KV (Karthik) on persona.org plan
- DM to look into where broader profile fits in.
- [ONGOING] BW & FM go over sec review and engage next review steps (https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/61)
- [ON HOLD] BA to formalize escalation plan with mmayo
- [ONGOING] TO to catalog security review needs for Q3 https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/2012q3-security-needs
- MT to tell us about recordings of user research sessions?
- PF to provide feedback on front page of persona.org
- [ONGOING] ST - Going to be bothering everyone about various open bugs
- PF : landing page needs work; redefining content for this page is in the works
- CB: stealth numbers page analytics
- [DONE] CB/TO: work week booked
- PF in London, will be meeting with CH re: planning blog posts / social media for Beta 1
- New developer-centric landing page copy getting finalized in https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/76
- We need a deprecation plan and API commitment. Please see / respond to the email in your inbox.
- We have shirts! PF will handle distribution and mailing when he gets back to MV next week.
- Started staging release candidate rpm, blocked on schema migration
- Issues probably resolved as of Monday noon
- staging rpm is next step
- Limited Ops resources due to Sync issues and 4 day work week
- Working with Sheeri our new DBA :)
- [JH] Documenting Selenium tests
- drafts are at https://github.com/6a68/selenium-intro
- Thursday, 9/13 - target for new schema change
- [Fr] talked with thunder and Shane about contacts and profile (https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/79)
- [Fr] drew a plan for an ID-attached card server (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/Architecture/IDAttachedServices#.22Card.22_server_.28used_by_the_dialog.29)
- [Fr] summarized UR session ideas (https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/78)
- [Ps] skycrane for chrome
Dev (including FF & Platform)
- [JH] stabilization work continues
- lot of failures over the weekend to investigate
- need to sync deployer and jenkins to avoid false failures during deployment
- [JP] b2g v2 ongoing
- [JP] Working with Harald Kirschner on native identity for android-sync
- [JP] talking with Harald K about FireFox Accounts IdP for sync
Security & Privacy
- [Fr] security review of RP API
- [Fr] reviewed test cases on bug 781838 (persona.org and browserid.org redirections)
- Working with Train 33 on an AWS/emphemeral instance at https://train0817.personatest.org with http://train0817.123done.org.
- No test of stage last week; shema change delayed - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=787707
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=789500 - Found out last week that Our current credentials apparently will not work for beta, and we had not been given well, any credentials or access info :) Could smeone push this through, and possibly just set up a metrics account ahead of time & let us know when new data sources are available going forward?
- specs, mocks, and testing plan for SkyCrane (password manager in Fx desktop)
- super remember me
- pincode lock
- continuing work week logistics
- [DC]: MDN is a good state, but missing IdP API docs. Punting on those until after Beta 1
- [DC]: BW and DC working on stabilizing id-specs to match reality
- [Fr] gave a presentation at Kiwi PyCon (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/mozilla.dev.identity/nlkGJr0V_uQ)
- [Fr] talk proposals accepted for OSDC (https://osdc.com.au) and LCA (http://linux.conf.au) in December and January
- [JP / DM] persona + badges + everfi + NC school (https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/school--20badges) - working to help them put together a demo in the next couple of weeks
- [TO] book room in SF office
- [CB] send out work week flight info for booking (arr: 5 - 8 pm window on 10/1; fri - evening)
- [BA] to review and provide feedback for deprication plan & API commitment - https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/issues/2436 and http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.identity.devel/1957
- [TO] schedule time to discuss - evolution of our data - storage moving forward
- CB: out Friday to volunteer at the XOXO Conference