Last Week's Actions
- [PF, DM] Bring Christopher Arnold in and clarify our plan with Partners moving forward
- everyone/LH JP interested in dev engagement, talk to Christian
- [MOVE TO SEP 20th] LH to blog about bug bounty
- Lloyd any update on this
- [ON ICE] DM to work w/ JF, CB, and KV (Karthik) on persona.org plan
- DM to look into where broader profile fits in.
- [ONGOING] BW & FM go over sec review and engage next review steps (https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/61)
- [SLIP] TO to catalog security review needs for Q3 https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/2012q3-security-needs
- CB: stealth numbers page analytics
- [SLIP] TO schedule time to discuss - evolution of our data - storage moving forward
- [Work Week ACTION for everybody] send your feedback to Ben today or tomorrow
- [Work Week ACTION for everybody] make sure your notes are captured based on discussions last week and post in https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/Work-Week-Minutes
- Top-line feedback from work week
- awesome setting & productivity
- goals, meh
- b2g, frustration
- How to structure your week
- crews you're on / leading
- communicate! (status, dev-identity posts)
- async demos
- Demo last Friday for Apps - how'd it go?
- this week: try to get working with marketplace
- Crews along with projects are posted on the Wiki: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity
- project links still to be added to the wiki
- [JP] KPI+Dashboard - working with ops towards deployment plan - Gene is awesome
- [ST] Selenium tests, Firefox Password Manager, internal API's logout, instrument the dialog startup performance coming along
- [Fr] setup an AWSBox with throttling: https://perslona.personatest.org/
Security & Privacy
- Will be proposing to Services Ops moving puppet to public git tomorrow : https://firstname.lastname@example.org/Proposal+-+Move+puppet+to+use+hiera+and+git
- beginnning on train-2012.10.12 - stage is good now - tried running auto tests on iphone, but it appears to be a UIWebView and has a problem with window.open (may be only loading the dialog into the launching window). - wrote test to run frontend tests in all da browsers; need to rebase some other tests I have.
- Annie mentioned this morning that the Beta fix is good.
- CTA for Gyshido - get data about conversion rates for fb vs legacy vs Persona
- lightbox to resolve the getpersonas.com | persona.org confusion
- compile research to support Project 60M
Docs & Engagement
- DC handed off ownership of MDN docs to Will Bamberg.
- DC will still coordinate with WB to help prioritize things and do technical reviews.
- [Fr] fixed the URLs used inthe django-browserid code and docs
- [ST] Oct 19th to speak, Nov 2nd for Visa, Dec 3rd for mini-break
- [BW] Nov 9+12 conf, Nov 26th vacation
- [TO] Project Management off-site Oct 25th+26th
- [JH] Oct 25-26 movin'
- [Fr] Dec 4 -7: speaking at OSDC.com.au
- [DC] Oct 19th
- [DC] Nov 11th-ish: Speaking at PyCon.ca