- 1 Last Week's Actions
- 2 TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- 3 Crew Updates
- 4 QA
- 5 Metrics
- 6 UX
- 7 Business Development
- 8 Product Marketing
- 9 Docs & Engagement
- 10 Product
- 11 Actions
- 12 PTO/OOO
Last Week's Actions
- Team Consensus - remove this section unless we actually have an action on the list
- [ON ICE] DM to work w/ JF, CB, and KV (Karthik) on persona.org plan
- [ON ICE] DM to look into where broader profile fits in.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Who is the weekly note taker?
- See: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/weekly-notetakers
- Do we have verbal confirmation that they're ready to go?
- 2013 strategy and team structure
- 2013 strategy update from Ben on Wed, 16 Jan
- My Firefox kick-off will take place on Wed, 16 Jan
- thinking more broadly than gecko/firefox; focused on user
- will be under the labs brand, not Persona
- this will be a fast-moving project
- looks like we'll get our first Identity intern for 4 months starting in June
Notes volunteer for next week: Gene
- Meeting notes (rotation each week)
- Designated minutes-taker and summarizer for these meetings? Rotating?
- suggestion by Francois & Jared for improving communication for our own crew as well as the Community
- each week one person would be nominated to take notes during the meeting
- if you're out, then someone else will do it
- Clean up "last week's actions" section?
- removing them and starting fresh!
- w00t! countdown for v1 items done: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/b2g-v1-countdown
- [lloyd, ozten, gene, etc] security wants us to do this for native-persona: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Fiy02PN8i3
- Meeting notes https://etherpad.mozilla.org/bigtent-2012-12-10
- Worked on https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/primary-transition-ux-swarm
- the last train was derailed
- the 30th is the new date for the core features required by Big Tent to be in production
- zaach and stomlinson are plowing through the password reset. Core front end work ready for integration with backend.https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/issues/1232
- stomlinson - only show one email address in dialog experiment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiVKvCYeX_Q
- lloyd/stomlinson - ability to call .logout before .watch merged.
- [Francois] On hold (focussing on LCA presentation and FxOS App Day)
- [Francois] Got a new sub-mailing list created to replace private CC list
- [Brian] On hold, waiting for Ben's kick-off of My Firefox concept. Still thinking about designs in the background.
KPI: Accomplished recently
- Moved all issue tracking to github: https://github.com/mozilla/kpi-dashboard/issues, https://github.com/mozilla/kpiggybank/issues
- kpiggybank awsbox/couchdb configuration changes got pulled into main repository
- kpi-dashboard awsbox config changes ready to go
- modified update script to pull a date range instead of whole kpi repo
- figured out workaround to get dashboard running on couchdb 1.0.3 (to not block on development)
KPI: next up
- Get DNS setup for kpiggybank and kpidashboard
- Implement persona on both
- [Brian] This week: file a bug about the bad PBKDF performance (20x slower) in FF Jetpack environment. Experiment to see if there's an easy workaround. Resolving this somehow is a blocker for an FF Gombot addon. It doesn't block a hosted webapp approach (but I'm -1 on the phishing risks).
- getting back to dev testing of train
- train closes for train-2013.01.18 at end of this week.
Docs & Engagement
- [Francois] submtted last-minute proposal to OpenSource Days: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/y6QQm0yc0E
- [Francois] preparing LCA and FxOS App Day presentations
- [Callahad] Reviewed user-facing (SUMO) doc drafts with WBamberg. Will's doing awesome work, there.
- [TO] update *Identity speaks* on wiki (FOSDEM '13)
- [seanmonstar] Jan 12 -24
- [shane] Jul 31 - Aug 9