NOTE: Due to MOCO, we'll start today's meeting at 12:30 pm PDT.
- Have you signed up for note taking?
- Blog schedule starting with a Node.JS Holiday Season.
- Dan & Tauni are working on an Identity public calendar
- Beta2 - BigTent and KPI schedules (Tauni and Ben reaching out this week)
- ask and you shall recieve: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/march-madness
- identity signin offsite in Vancouver in May. PICL offsite TBD.
- Jared up next on Nodejs blog series
- working on an identity public calendar open to all
- End of quarter March 31 - need to deliver the scheduled goals
- jrgm is behind on BigTent
- jrgm needs help from jbonacci, karl for bigtent this week
- good reception for FFOS at MWC - need to move forward on the b2g merge
- current train-2013.03.01 will go to production 3/13
- Add questions regarding groups on agenda moving forward
- callahad (Dan Callahan) at PyCon this coming week and speaking. Please say hi to him if you are also attending.
- A Node.JS Holiday Season blog post summary can be viewed at: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/a-nodejs-winter
- Jared is working on the next blog post: "Fantastic front end performance, part 3 - Serving up fonts"
- Deadline is Monday, March 18th, 5pm PDT
- trying to keep b2g-identity from getting stuck if network drops
- will get back to the b2g/dev merge this week
- worked through some new UI screens for identity flow with skinny + marissa; waiting for final screens - we'll need to schedule this
Signin to the Web
- Wondering about our train schedule? Wonder no more, Lloyd created an awesome tool that clear up any questions about where we are with our schedule
KPI / Metrics
Profile in the Cloud (PiCL)
- planning to sync up with ekr this friday, i think?
- I am behind on Bigtent work - other updates?
- kthiessen will help jrgm with bigtent however possible, but may need some specific direction.
- Finishing 2013.03.01 train this afternoon - respin redeploy for L10n string today too.
- production deploy for 2013.03.01 on Wednesday - will file ticket today.
DC: Working with an EVP, lead dev, and product manager at Ting to improve their Perosna integration. Planning to highlight them in my PyCon talk. DC: Meeting Tuesday with one of NudgePad's cofounders to discuss Persona integration.
Docs & Engagement
- DC: PyCon US this weekend! Speaking on Saturday the 16th around 4 PM Pacific.
- Fr: Spoke at Open Source Days in Copenhagen this past weekend
- [francois] March 11-15 (in London)
- [francois] March 16 - April 7 (working from Eastern Timezone)
- [francois] March 22 - 25 (LibrePlanet)
- [callahad] March 14 - 21 (PyCon US)
- [warner] Mar 14-18 (pycon), Apr 4-12 (PTO London)
- [ozten] Apr 1 - 12 - confirm dates with ozten
- [tauni] Jul 22 - 26
- [shane] Jul 31 - Aug 9