- 1 AGENDA
- 2 Meeting Notes
- 3 Team Status
- 4 Libraries
- 5 UX
- 6 Business Development
- 7 Product Marketing
- 8 Docs & Engagement
- 9 Product
- 10 QA
- 11 Blog Schedule
- 12 PTO/OOO (kept in the Identity calendar for everyone's reference)
- Euro hacking on-going this week in Paris office & will not be attending staff today
- Monday, 2 September is U.S. holiday (no staff meeting next week)
- Has everyone registered for summit?
- Have you signed up for note taking?
- Monday meeting:
- etherpad: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/weekly-moco-updates
- Content deadline: 5 pm PDT every Thursday
[Jed is this week's notetaker]
- Light attendance this week - folks in Europe, Austin en route home
- Next monday is US Holiday - no staff meeting
- Bay Area peeps - remember, no Bay Bridge starting wednesday evening
- Andy is in a shed (it's cold in the mornings)
- Brendan questions having account creation on FTE for B2G
- JG will be in SF next week to work on account flow ux
- jedp to send follow-up to group about status of FTE on fxos
- last week for Vlad!
- his presentation is on Wednesday
- Working on squashing some bugs
- Slipping sign-in for FTE; was targeted for 1.2; hoping for 1.3
- still waiting for UX
- Settings app for account management has not bee defined
- we're the only component that requires net connectivity for FTE
- semi off the record, we're also feeling some stop energy from up above
- all of which amounts to: we aren't going to do this in three weeks
Signin to the Web
- www.persona.org marketing page blocked on design [and content review?]
- Sam did some work on https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/3rdparty-lib-reviews
- latest: eyedeeme uses browserid.org as base URL
Profile in the Cloud (PiCL)
- Sam on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=907415
- going to pull browserid/lib/keysigner/ca.js:certify() into a standalone module
- With ekr's blessing, we are deviating from his spec, which seems not to be implementable in Firefox without changes to core platform code.
- Ruby verifier is currently working, but lacking proper tests and packaging
John Gruen and Crystal Will be in SF 3rd-6th!
- All UX talks, mocks, etc for Identity has a home and has been recently updated with the latest flows for FxOS, Fx Android and Fx Desktop.
- Preliminary call scheduled with Nielsen Norman Group to talk about a mutual study on web sign in.
Docs & Engagement
- train-2013.08.15 in stage; looking to ship this week
- next train is train-2013.08.28
- MozIdP security QA should happen this week; expect an announcement of session length improvements late this week or early next.
- We are working on launch on new blog series. Stay tuned for more information soon
PTO/OOO (kept in the Identity calendar for everyone's reference)
- [francois] Aug 26 to Sep 2 (Paris Persona Party)
- [jedp] Sep 4 maybe jury duty