Peers are casual or core contributors who take up the responsibility to help and guide others. This is an additional responsibility. A list of peers can be found on each task force's page.
Who is a peer?
- has been in the community long enough to know all its internal organization.
- has worked in the local community at least in one related project.
- has knowledge of the area they're listed under.
- shows initiative and treats new members with personal care.
- helps other members progress.
- coordinates with the team at Mozilla Headquarters
- has time to talk to new members and answer any questions they may have.
- may be a Mozilla rep.