India/task force/Policy and Advocacy/Timeline
This page lists all the events worth mentioning that has transpired in the history of Mozilla India Policy Advocacy Task Force.
- Formation of the task force during Mozilla India Task Force Meetup.
- Task Force Announcement email sent to community-india by Anivar
- IRC Meet
- Decided to have community calls every second saturday
- Team site on etherpad at advocacy-in.etherpad.mozilla.org (Update: Team site support was lost during transition to etherpad lite in October 2015)
- Bug 1167780 - Request for Policy and Advocacy Functional Area filed by Anivar after talking to Stacey
- Akshay requested Dave to create a category for local task forces in the advocacy discourse
- Bug 1167780 - Request for Policy and Advocacy Functional Area approved.
- Mozilla India Policy and Advocacy events - Google calendar formed
- Small community call lead by Ankit Gadgil to discuss updates from Whistler
- Zero rating teaching kit, first draft formed by Akshay S Dinesh
- Github organization formed at github.com/MozINadvocacy
27: All task forces dissolved at Mozilla India meetup 2016 including the policy and advocacy task force.