- Thursday, March 27, 2014; 9 AM PST / 12 PM EST / 5 PM GMT / 17:00 UTC
- Vidyo Room: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=BTvYSZyJA2lW
- Webcast: https://vreplay.mozilla.com/replay/webcastShow.html?key=JRiPFTAH9z94DS0 [Update with the recordings link. This link is to the webcast.]
- Logbot: http://logbot.glob.com.au/?c=intellego
- Telephone Conference Bridge: +1 800-707-2533 (USA/CAN toll-free); password 369; conference number 99625
- IRC Backchannel: #intellego
- Attendees: Jeff,
- Action item follow-up
- Kensie emailed Gordon regarding language in Declaration of Principles
- Kensie and Mekki still trying to set something up with Nelson (TikiWiki)
- Kensie emailed Mekki to start action on NA l10n/Inuktitut
- Two slots for GSoC?
- Dates for sprints
- Pathways -- Friday 28 March @ 3:30 ET
- Tech --
- LREC update
- Other MT events
Previous Action Items
- [Jeff, Mekki, Gordon, Marcus, Thong] Sprints on arch & tech spec
- [Jeff, Gordon, Kensie, Mekki] Sprint on contribution pathways
- Some ideas so I don't forget:
- Helping with in browser project bugs
- Non-tech - supporting culture within Mozilla that focuses on language
- [Jeff, Thong] Add to MT Research wiki page https://wiki.mozilla.org/Intellego/Research
- [Mekki, Kensie] Follow up with Native Languages in NA l10n Mozilla group on Inuktitut project
- [Mekki, Kensie] Follow-up with TIkiWiki, etc.
- [Mekki] Research mandate & partnership potential of http://matrix.statmt.org & http://www.euromatrixplus.net/
- [Marcus] Investigate auto-language detection & feedback mechanism (with Pontoon? Something else?)
- [Thong] Research on machine language database and algorithm
- [Gordon] Survey what Native American localizations we already have.
- [Jeff] Link for past recordings to add to past weekly meeting wiki entries (as opposed to webcast link that is currently on those pages)
- [Status: To be looked into when possible, but no rush. Videos are being logged correctly at least.]
- [Gordon, Kensie] Discuss what's wrong with "uphold".