|Feature||Target Milestone||Status||Lead engineer||QA Lead|
- Feature Wiki page
- Implementation - bug 795268
- Feature was first introduced in Firefox 20.0a1, Nightly build of December the 16th 2012
- Feature is disabled in Firefox 20.0 (beta ?) - see bug 842650
- Launch JS Profiler
- Close JS Profiler
- JS Profiler in Developer Tools (detached) window
- Create sample ranges
- Create new profile
- Select symbols
- Expand/Colapse symbols
- View source
- The test cases for this feature can be viewed here (work is still in progress).
- Implementation bugs
- bug 795268 - Integrate SPS Profiler (JS Only)
Sign off Criteria
- All the test cases were executed.
- All the major bugs have been fixed.
- January 10th 3013 - Signed-off on Firefox 20.0a2 - build 20130109042018