- Welcome Erik!
- SDK 1.8.1 today?
- Proxy changes (ejpbruel)
- contentStyleFile and Style Inspector incompatibilities (Jeff)
- New page-mod option - need a name (Alex)
- @dcrewi asked to change name from xpcom.Unknown -> xpcom.Component
- landing a cfx-js
- Regressions in `options.loadReason` see Bug 771825. Somehow we need to make sure that hotfixes are included in builds.
- Add a "isPersistent" attribute for panels - Bug 595040
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
- Welcome Erik!
- 1.8.1 today
- bits pushed
- need validator, announcement
- Jeff will draft.
- need to change the stylesheet service itself
- Alex has a related bug, can get these changes landed
- Matteo to file a bug
- Gabor will look into it
- Jeff will email Robcee to see if they can use the modified stylesheet service.
- Alex: need to add a page-mod attribute to apply to existing tabs?
- Irakli & Alex will discuss?
- @dcrewi submitted pull request, asked about xpcom component naming - xpcom.'Unknown'?
- need to know who is using xpcom module? 9 add-ons on AMO currently, others?
- don't want 2 names, don't want to add breaking change.
- add a note to the docs? sure.
- regression in options.loadReason
- trouble resulted form applying a hotfix, need to track hotfixes to make sure they don't get lost.
- in Fx, we use 2 dependant bugs in bugzilla
- Gabor: need to be more strict about it.
- need better process? try linked bugs first, see how it goes.
- cfx-js - ready to land
- need to address builder issue
- file an IT bug & get response from builder team.
- push builder team to respond
- goal is to have client-side packaging
- jeff to talk to Piotr
- persistent panel?
- Matteo to create a JEP porposal and post to mailing list, cc shorlander
- Matteo: JEP for module sharing best practices
- will discuss in IRC