- 1.4.1 & 1.4.2
- Spinning 1.5b3 after this meeting
- This will contain the fixes from 1.4.1 and 1.4.2.
- Anything else people want included? Talk to Wes soon!
- 3rd party core modules: resurrect JEP? – ZER0
- One note on landing code in core (dcm)
- schedule postmortem on last week's firedrills? (warner)
- Bugs with pending requests
- Wes can't access the addon that generates this list because his account on Builder is messed up until the fix gets pushed into production this week.
- David Mason
- Wes Kocher
- Alex Poirot
- Dan Horner
- Brian Warner
- Dave Townsend
- Irakli Gozalishvili
- Jorge Villalobos
- Matteo Ferretti
- Jeff Griffiths
- William Bamberg
- Dan Buchner
- Eddy Jean-Paul
- Jeff Griffiths
- Jeff Hammel
- release plans, ad buys,
- re-shooting tutorial video?
- could be Jeff, might not have time
- release this week, last minute fixes / tweaks
- 1.4.2 seems to be working, 1.5b3 should be pushed to dev servers
- re-packing for SDK 1.5, started testing?
- automated testing in builder of the SDK tree to test interactions?
- could have caught 1.4.1 issue
- would not have 1.4.2 issue
- 1.4.1 ( versioning issue ) & 1.4.2 ( console output bug ) released!
- 1.5.b3 this afternoon - currently includes changes
- include mobile usability patches?
- process for 3rd module integration as core module ( re: collection proposal )
- revive JEP?
- collection should have a feature page instead?
- need to define a process for how this would happen, then communicate to the community about this new process.
- could use 3rd party module infrastructure to bridge gap for contributors
- who should create process for integrating 3rd party modules?
- Matteo, move discussion to the forum and get community feedback
- post-mortem on last week's fire drills
- logging issue could not have been caught by current tests
- bug was originally reported earlier, was not a blocker
- Daniel and Piotr will attend