- Supporting Firefox OS
- finally updated SDK to 1.10 on Builder
- 1.11 Beta?
- bug 795490 - contentURL property in panel may never have worked. Possible fix in pull request 594, but it needs review and a test that will actually detect the document has changed.
- Pull Requests - we haz them! 45 and counting. Some are very old and can probably be closed?
- Implement layout changes Help making sure APIs you've worked on are working, add test if they're not.
- bug 791577 - test add-ons
= $all-$resolved ?> Open; = $resolved ?> Resolved; = $all ?> Total (0% complete)
Regrets: Gabor & Eddy
- Alex will be working mainly on Gaia in the immediate future, to help with B2G's goals of shipping.
- Builder was updated yesterday with the correct version of the SDK.
- another 1.11 beta today
- Irakli & Alex to look at cleaning up the pull request list, some really old ones in there.
- Erik to investigate bug 795490 - contentURL property in panel may never have worked.
- Irakli looking for help in testing his layout changes, suspects too many passing tests is hiding something horrible. Check out the pull request, here https://github.com/mozilla/addon-sdk/pull/569
- Alex resolved bug 791577 - you can now implement test add-ons, eg add-ons that package up a bunch of tests!
- Erik blogged about his Fennec work on porting the windows & tabs module: http://work.erikvold.com/jetpack/2012/09/24/windows-tabs-fennec.html
- Jeff, Irakli & Matteo will be attending JSConf.eu this coming weekend
- we're talking to Evernote about their project to port their popular add-on to the SDK - we'll be working to support this effort with them!
- Will blogged about the SDK API lifecycle: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2012/10/01/a-lifecycle-for-the-add-on-sdks-apis/