- context-menu rewrite has landed!
- 1.12rc2 built, please please test
- Any news for the weekly blog post?
- What's the story about third-party packages in 1.12? Will they still work as before, or not - and if not, do we need to update the documentation?
= $all-$resolved ?> Open; = $resolved ?> Resolved; = $all ?> Total (0% complete)
- Dave Camp
- The new context-menu landed! There will some small changes in behavior compared with the old version. Mossop will blog about it.
- RC2 built. But see below: we will probably have a new RC2 in the next day or two, so let's not test this one. But when the new build comes, everyone needs to help test it.
- The problem with Fennec on nightly is a platform issue, has patch, waiting for Finkle to review
- We need to start including pull requests in bug triage, so we don't miss community contributions.
- Will: third-party packages in 1.12 are currently broken. There was a pull request that was going to fix it (https://github.com/mozilla/addon-sdk/pull/627), that closed without landing. But this needs to be revived and landed in 1.12. Erik will take it, and we'll need a new RC2 build if it lands in the next day or so. In the long term, third party packages will just be replaced with NPM modules. But this isn't going to happen any time soon, and when it does, we'll need to communicate it properly.
- Gabor: we should integrate the stylesheet improvements now the enabling changes landed in Firefox: https://github.com/mozilla/addon-sdk/wiki/contentStyle-issues. Matteo: the page-mod implementation will be very different with these changes in, so we should not update it until the platform changes in Firefox release, or we will have to support both ways of doing it. But we should start testing it as soon as possible so we can give Gabor feedback.
- Alex: won't have time to update cross-domain content scripting support (https://github.com/mozilla/addon-sdk/pull/579), someone else will need to take it.
- Gabor: indexedDB fix landed in Aurora. We should be able to add indexedDB support in the SDK now.