- re-cap on Q2 goals: 
- [jhammel] jetperf is runnable (again) via mozharness: http://hg.mozilla.org/build/mozharness ; please let me know if you want help running and ticket any bugs or feature requests
- swiss knife script to get dependencies, check xpi against official md5sums, unpack and repack SDK addons. (Need this file in same folder in order to work.)
= $all-$resolved ?> Open; = $resolved ?> Resolved; = $all ?> Total (0% complete)
- Jeff Griffiths
Regrets: Matteo, Mossop, dcm
Q1/Q2 goals update
The right page is: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Jetpack/Goals/2012Q2. Should we nuke the old page? Ask the Daves when they get back.
- Module sharing: at risk
- landing the loader in Firefox: waiting review from mossop, may land in time
- cfx-js: some of this will get done, but probably not all of it
- add-ons UX: current status is unclear
Add-on static analysis and repacking
- given a xpi, it gives you the list of modules it uses
- unpack an add-on to source code, and repack
- checks md5 sums, so we can figure out whether it's using a patched version of the SDK
Can we use it for repacks?
No breaking changes in 1.8 (there were going to be, but they were backed out). Therefore people's add-ons will not get broken if they don't repack.
However, add-ons predating 1.6.1 potentially leak memory and should repack, especially if they use context-menu.
We'll look into repacking add-ons hosted on AMO. Some add-ons can be easily repacked, some can't. Alex will get the numbers on this, and Jeff will coordinate with AMO to get a repack going.
Anything for the 1.8 beta?
HTML localization documentation - Will will send Wes a link to the commit.