- 1 Agenda
- 2 Awesomeness Schedule
- 3 Bugs
- 4 Attendees
- 5 Minutes
- 5.1 High Priority Work
- 5.2 SDK
- 5.3 Roundtable
- High Priority Work
- Platform bug: mobile add-ons totally broken on 19
- PWPB dummy service to be ripped out in Firefox 21, will this be enough time?
- Work week, 8th April?
- laurentj is going to implement CommonJS FileSystem/A and suggested to contribute it to the SDK. Should we use this module to replace file.js or are we going to deprecate it for an asynchronous version? Development being done here.
- (coverage update) https://gist.github.com/3900355 Recipe, for people who are interested. Still gross and depends on node.
|01/09||Jeff - Firefox as a web server?|
|01/15||Irakli - invoke|
|01/22||Mossop - ???|
|01/29||Erik - PWPB|
|01/29||Eddy - Harmony modules?|
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
High Priority Work
For each high priority item here, we should have a checklist for items somewhere, with a link, so we can track our progress.
- Irakli's working on updating our Python code, and would accept help.
- We're hoping to get Alex back next week, which will help with this
- Mossop's working on making automated tests work on tinderbox
- We could hit January 15 for merging to m-c: it's just blocked on releng.
- Everyone: go through the timeline to see what it means for SDK releases. Give Jeff feedback on the plan. Is he crazy? Is he not crazy?
Cfx.js in add-on builder helper
- No checklist yet, need one: Irakli will do this
- There are queued pull requests, needing review and landing. We're blocked on reviews, but will have a review sprint to try to clear them.
- We also need a list of things that need to change in add-on builder helper
Meeting tomorrow for to work out what we want to do about per-window private browsing. Mossop, Erik, Jeff, Irakli: others can sit in, but keep quiet.
The platform work is done, just the API side needed. Gregg volunteered to take this.
Blocked by a platform bug. Gabor is working on it, but it will take a while yet.
Matteo has a plan for this.
Matteo can take this, and it seems relatively straightforward. Jono's bug includes a proposed API, let's bikeshed it on the list.
Also: anchoring panels to content: this is a different, harder, bug with UX implications. Let's add this to next week's agenda.
Keep the tree green!
mozilla-central and aurora are orange - this is per-window private browsing stuff.
We should build a list of orange bugs for review in the meeting.
SDK examples: should use "sdk/panel" to include high-level APIs, not "panel".
mobile add-ons broken on fennec 19
Fennec 19 goes to beta today. Jeff is going to try to get it fixed.
Work week, 8th April, any conflicts? Probably in California.
laurentj is going to implement CommonJS FileSystem/A and suggested to contribute it to the SDK. Should we use this module to replace file.js or are we going to deprecate it for an asynchronous version? Development being done here. Answer: we are going to deprecate it for an asynchronous version. We should tell laurentj.
(coverage update) https://gist.github.com/3900355 Recipe, for people who are interested. Still gross and depends on node.