- High Priority Work
- (Wes) It's still a bit unclear to me when exactly we're shipping a final 1.14. If it follows our existing release process, it ships on March 12. Or does it ship simultaneously with Fx 21 in May? Mostly asking because there's still 20 open bugs targeting 1.14 (19 unassigned!), and if we're shipping 1.14 final in two weeks, that doesn't leave much time for getting that all fixed up.
- (Alex) I'm renewing the request I made during last MV workweek, please consider squashing pull requests into meaningfull commits before landing. Our changelog/blames are terrible and our current practices don't match Mozilla ones. See bug 836511
- (Eddy) I landed multiple breakpoints per line support in the Debugger. I have several other bugs related to the Debugger that Devtools wants me to work on. Should I work on these, or should I focus on more Jetpack related bugs? (724722, 820953, 822909, 843914)
- (Eddy) (Awesomeness schedule) I blogged. Twice! https://blog.mozilla.org/ejpbruel
- (dcamp) https://etherpad.mozilla.org/devtools-march-meetup
|Awesome Date||Awesome Person - Awesome thing|
|03/04||Erik - Content Policy module or something better|
|03/11||Jeff - Work Week Report|
|03/18||Will - ???|
|03/25||Matteo - ???|
= $all-$resolved ?> Open; = $resolved ?> Resolved; = $all ?> Total (0% complete)
High Priority Work
Have landed APIs and cfx support. This is done, and will be removed from the list!
Erik's getting help with bugs on this. Still needs more work on Panel. This is the highest priority item for us now. Question about window/utils GetMostRecentBrowserWindow, what to do if it is private? Discuss outside this meeting with Irakli, Erik, Matteo. Unit testing?
Patches are 99% complete. Should be in Firefox 22.
Comments on the API, but no consensus. Matteo will summarize and propose another iteration of the API.
Irakli wants a reviewer for cfx-js integration work: https://github.com/mozilla/addon-sdk/pull/646/files. Stunned silence. This is important work, but not as urgent as PWPB.
- Are we going to ship 1.14 on March 12th? Let's push it back by 2 weeks, to March 26th.
- We should start squashing pull requests into meaningful commits before landing. Our changelog/blames are terrible and our current practices don't match Mozilla ones. See bug 836511
- Eddy blogged. Twice! https://blog.mozilla.org/ejpbruel. A rant about Linus, and remote workers.
- work week: add stuff to the etherpad.