- 1 Agenda
- 2 Awesomeness Schedule
- 3 Bugs
- 4 Attendees
- 5 Minutes
- High Priority Work
- This seems pretty bad. This affects Firefox 23, which just went to the Beta channel today. (Releasing in 6 weeks!) Would be nice to get someone (gozala?) to take a look at it.
|Awesome Date||Awesome Person - Awesome thing|
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
High Priority Work
- Toolbar button: lots of bugs fixed: Retina support, getting the right icon size
- Sidebar: pretty much done, ready to review then merge PR into Australis
- everything should be ready for review by this Thursday
- Will not ship in Firefox 24. Mostly reviewed, hoping to land this week.
- websockets landed then was reverted. Irakli's investigating the problems with it.
- Last-minute panic, should be done and OK.
- Nothing new. page-worker de-traitification landed last week.
- Is there a list? There are bugs that we can use to track it.
Seems pretty bad. This affects Firefox 23, which just went to the Beta channel today. (Releasing in 6 weeks!). Possibly a panel de-traitification issue? Irakli will look into it.
Wes would like feedback on this so we can start following it (or something like it) for the newly-started Firefox 25 release cycle.
Will, Matteo, Mossop all like it. Are there problems we can't see?
Mossop's drafted Q3 goals and would like feedback. We could possibly add npm support, but that conflicts with cfx-js (since it will mean lots of cfx work) so we'd prefer to land cfx-js first.