- 1 Agenda
- 2 Bugs
- 3 Attendees
- 4 Minutes
- 4.1 High Priority Work
- 4.2 SDK
- 4.3 Roundtable
- High Priority Work
- What do we need in our release notes (from last week)
- Home page / add-on integration on Android - blog post? Convenience module?
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
High Priority Work
Jordan: just need to merge it to m-c. should be landing by next week.
Erik: not much this week. updated cfx to add a -native flag.
Jordan: no updates, but check out the JEPs.
[Slaughterhouse] (needs public bug)
No Gabor this week.
Not much progress this week.
Waiting for a patch, that is imminent. Erik has a patch to bump the max version.
- Matteo: has finished detraitification review for page-mod.
Australis may not be shipping in next week's Aurora but all our APIs support that so the holly branch is green
What do we need in our release notes (from last week)
We used to have release notes, don't any more now the SDK APIs are in Firefox, and this is bad. We should have SDK release notes:
- on MDN, for each Firefox release
- that call out the main features in a release
- and link to the full list of bugs fixed
- this could feed into the main "Firefox for developers" release notes
- wbamberg will ask, in this meeting, 1 or 2 weeks before Aurora, what people would like to see called out in the release notes.
- we might like to do this for all add-ons, not just the SDK - should talk to Jorge.
- we should do something similar for devtools.
Home page / add-on integration on Android
Add-ons can add content to the homepage in FxA. Should we tell people how to do this from Jetpack-land?
UI blog post
May not be needed so urgently, because of potential Australis slippage.