0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
High Priority Work
No Erik. We think he is trying to get Travis CI enabled for the SDK. Would enable SDK add-ons to use Travis.
- Director: ready to land.
- rpl wrote some documentation on how to propagate actors for e10s. Jeff: would be good to talk to the team about this next week.
- icon switching: review for Matteo
- context-menu: completed, waiting for reviews. zombie: Irakli's stuff could be generally usable, what are plans for utility functions? Irakli: add-on authors should not have to care about e10s. If they do, they can use these utility functions. But we don't want to commit to maintaining them, they'll stay experimental/unstable at least for the next while.
- new idea: prototype of devtool(s) using the SDK.
- got old context-menu working, convolutedly, will be glad to have the new thing.
- want to deprecate the old content/worker
- running tests is blocked on mochitestification, will nag mossop about that
Irakli: is still blamed for traits. Still working on removing them. Would that collide with zombie's work, as it's in a similar area? zombie: this should not collide.
Jeff: there are a number of add-ons that use content/worker. zombie: this should be fine unless they expect it to work synchronously. We don't expect this to be a big deal for 90% of cases.