- 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern
- 650-903-0800 x91 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
TimR, Clint, Mic, Axel, Pascal, SethB, Choffman, TonyC, WilC
- QA automated testing for Fx3
- search tests, which ones and why (read: [L10n_Talk:Testing])
- tests for de-beta-ing new locales, which ones and why and who does them
- marketing buffet for localizers (Seth's wiki page)
- helping localizers grow their community
- Fx2 post mortem, improvement items we need to pay attention to
The result of this was an off line series of discussion. Mic went about confirming with CBeard, Schrep, Lilly and partner testing team what the specific requirements should/could be. Following confirmation of this we would engage in a dialogue to determine if we could create some overlaps between the two testing teams and create something scalable across both areas in advance of Firefox 3. This is still in progress and more should come on this topic.
This conversation ended up taking a majority of the meeting, so an additional process was agreed to following the meeting where we'd review and agree to the agenda at the start of each call.