From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meeting | index | next week »

Meeting Details

  • 8:45 AM Mountain View Time
  • 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
  • irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
  • (notetaker: Seth)


Sethb, Axel, stas, clouserw

Meeting Notes


  • If a Firefox 3.5 beta 5 happens, should we take the steam out of beta 4?
  • Waiting to hear advice from Shaver, Beltzner about next step.

Web services/Product

  • Added Mibbit IRC handler this morning to 30 locales
  • Transliterating Mibbit brand name? emailed them to figure out.
    • Will investigate this for other locales
  • Waiting for more landings on SiteSearch URL.
    • Only 7 locales landed it correctly, with 30 to go
    • With change to en-US string that Gavin landed yesterday
  • Sent emails to Search providers


  • In next cycle for AMO release that impacts the localizers
  • Release engineering auto-generated language packs uploaded to AMO
    • Who maintains?
    • What if there are string changes in builds in minor updates? What happens there?
    • Writable API to upload language packs?
    • Auto-pass through sandbox?


  • Progress on dashboard "re-do"
  • Get infrastructure to a point where localizers can sign off on a web app
  • local version of l10n-master v2 running
  • How should data model look for sign off?


  • Finishing up plan to give localizers help
    • Second set of eyes
    • Litmus test development
    • Look at needs like dialogue test clipping