- 8:45 AM Mountain View Time
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
- (notetaker: Seth)
Sethb, Axel, stas, clouserw
- If a Firefox 3.5 beta 5 happens, should we take the steam out of beta 4?
- Waiting to hear advice from Shaver, Beltzner about next step.
- Added Mibbit IRC handler this morning to 30 locales
- Transliterating Mibbit brand name? emailed them to figure out.
- Will investigate this for other locales
- Waiting for more landings on SiteSearch URL.
- Only 7 locales landed it correctly, with 30 to go
- With change to en-US string that Gavin landed yesterday
- Sent emails to Search providers
- In next cycle for AMO release that impacts the localizers
- Release engineering auto-generated language packs uploaded to AMO
- Who maintains?
- What if there are string changes in builds in minor updates? What happens there?
- Writable API to upload language packs?
- Auto-pass through sandbox?
- Progress on dashboard "re-do"
- Get infrastructure to a point where localizers can sign off on a web app
- local version of l10n-master v2 running
- How should data model look for sign off?
- Finishing up plan to give localizers help
- Second set of eyes
- Litmus test development
- Look at needs like dialogue test clipping