Ensure that the process to add new languages to Firefox desktop is correctly documented, and plan overall cleanup of existing documentation.
-  Update internal documentation related to search settings for Firefox desktop.
-  Integrate existing localizer documentation for testing Firefox desktop.
-  Analyze existing internal documentation, remove content covering obsolete tools, and file issues for the respective owners to update or remove obsolete content.
Increase the pool of reviewers for Fluent changes and reduce the review load on our team by including front-end developers in the process.
-  Onboard and add at least one developer to the fluent-reviewers group in Phabricator.
-  Remove existing Mercurial hook on FTL files.
- Executing on the BWX transition.
- Terminology working group is using BWX for terminology management.
- Create a process for adding target language term equivalents.
- Work with BWX to tackle all P1 projects on schedule.
- Define role of MT in the l10n process and collect list of candidate vendors of production MT.
- Define three use cases for MT at Mozilla.
- Identify where MT use cases fit within l10n process.
- Define our linguistic data story for MT.
- Develop a pilot project with a MT vendor.
-  Implement Batch actions in Translate.Next
-  Implement Filters in Translate.Next
-  Implement 3-column Translation Workbench
-  Implement Pre-Translation functionality
- Onboarding Training Program
- Discovery of BWX - new user
- Be an efficient user
- New tool feature training
- Best practices for Google docs
- Good content templates for docs & spreadsheets
- Location and permission sharing
- Organize a Pontoon Community Meetup
- Objective of the meetup is to devise a plan of action to increase support for 3rd party (non-Mozilla) users of Pontoon.
- Get contributors from various backgrounds there, invite people who are using Pontoon outside of Mozilla's instance.
- Draft a vision for Pontoon.
- Create processes for developing features that are not a priority for Mozilla.
- Log all actions happening in Pontoon and expose that data
- Create a data store to log every single action that happens in Pontoon (user actions, automated actions [sync], manager actions, etc. ).
- Estimate the amount of data that represents, choose a storing technology that can handle that load.
- Expose that data through the public API.